Tuesday, September 23, 2008

WTFAWDH?


If I say $700 billion that goes right over our heads but you know what I am talking about, this bailout bullshit, but when I tell you that $2000 of that is yours, $2000 is mine and that comes out to over $2000 for every man woman and child in America. I did the math. Do the math on this one [Freedom, divided by $2000 for each of us = Socialization or rape of our constitution by this administration and congress. Where are the Supreme Court Judges at now?

When we the people were in trouble a couple of months ago what did congress do? Well hell they took a month off. Maybe if they would take off while their rich supporters are in trouble they could struggle like I did and solve their own financial problems.

I know and understand the importance of a global economy and I realize America’s declining place in it.

When a foreign country gets in any kind of trouble they come running to the good old US of A. Where are those blood suckers at now? Pay some of that “F” ing money back. China is sitting on $200 billion and a 9.9 percent stake in Morgan Stanley, while China’s central bank is managing another $1.8 trillion in reserves. Back in 1998 when the Russian economy was in a freefall, Moscow officials scurried to the U.S. Treasury to secure vital American support for over $17 billion in a new IMF loan. Has Russia paid it back? Well I doubt it.

During this administration there has been a steady transfer of my wealth, how about yours? I am a Vet and Freedom aint free nor can money buy it. It takes blood. My world has changed an awful lot in the last 8 years. There has been a steady transfer of wealth away from the USA and most Americans don’t realize that. The free ride is over globe.

It is time you (the world) realized the American Century is coming to a finish.

In my opinion, I think we need to bring every soldier home and post them every foot apart around our borders with loaded weapons. We should close every base outside the US and bring all that money back home and that will protect our borders and look at the jobs it will create here at home. You hear me Wall Street. Now with all our military back home, our leaders should let the world know that threats against our freedom or national security will be met by absolute force. Our political voting selection for a president would be simple, Mr. or Mrs. Candidate, “Do you have the balls to protect us?” If a criminal nation threatens Israel or any of our other allies, “Do you have the balls to push that big red button?”

The signers of our Constitution, many of whom lost their lives and most lost their wealth in order to preserve that perfect instrument. They had the guts to challenge aggression with rocks and sticks. But this spineless, sorry, no-good --- Oh! God, how I would love to type the words that could accurately describe most of our leaders.

I am telling you Washington, you can just push us Americans just so far and I for one am fed up with you crooked “Son of Bitches”

No comments: