Tuesday, September 30, 2008

American

My top leaders in my America voted yes to the bail out.
I never thought that I would be rescued by representatives but to my surprise they voted what seems to be the will of the people, to me this was an astonishing event.
For quite some time I have known we have had a political crisis in my country, quite some time ago lawyers changed the law affecting bankruptcy for individuals, was this to set us up for big business. Maybe this money crisis will keep the big boys from taking all of our homes and reselling them.
Bailing out Wall Streets are not going to help us that is not the root of this evil, the root is our elected officials, we the people need to take Washington on a cruise and bail out the boat, or we could exercise our 2nd Amendment right.
The non political experts are probably right and I am in for long hardships and I fear that red neck Americans like my self will take down some politicians as we go. One can only kick on a true blooded American so much and when he does turn to fight he becomes the most vicious animal of this planet.
God have mercy on America.

No comments: