Sunday, September 21, 2008

I went to church this morning.

Going to church.
I love going to church and I get rewarded by doing it.
I have always been a church goer. But for about 2 years now I haven’t went but today I really want and need to attend. This weeks news has been so disturbing I just got to get some stress relief and only God can provide the kind of relief I need.
Now the devil is scheming to keep me from going, it is Sunday morning and every thing is going wrong but I am determined to handle the problems confronting me and go to church.
Those of you that know me, know that I am just passing thru and don’t have a church to attend here so I am going to have to find one. I went to the first church I came to and was welcomed in the usual Christian manner. I felt right at home. It was under the same manager that I always attended, God’s.
I ran into an old friend, that treated me so special. He made me feel important and left me knowing that I had met many persons this morning that was the most important people in the world. In case you are wondering who old friend was, well it was Jesus.
The message I received at church this morning was every person I meet from now on is the most important person in the world.
I have an idea that life is like the four seasons. But my life refuses to play out in four distinct acts. I can’t leave one scene dresses in work clothes and return in a tuxedo like an actor, but I do perform many different functions, like the example I set with my life. Like talking to a biker and showing that I can have fun without drinking (I am a member of the CMA) or perhaps a parent with a young child that has a drug problem.
My old friend showed me that life is like an elevator and that I have 67 floors of experience below me so when unexpected situations arrive push my buttons. I can and will share my successes and failures with those I know and those I meet.
“Are you going up?”
I am not stressed out anymore after church. I am not going to worry about the war on the middle class that the “Bush” administration has declared on us. I am not going to worry about the rich people that have mismanaged their business, failed and now need my tax dollars to bail them out, because I have a mansion bought and paid for by my old friend (he reminded me) Jesus. KJV John 3-16
Life is utterly fantastic and my future is definitely well defined.
God Bless you,
Billyecole@gmail.com
www.ourbiz.us

No comments: