Saturday, September 20, 2008

Senoir Citizens Today


I am an old man retired and living life. I would like to report that I am living life to it's fullest. However I do not think I am going to survive the Bush administration, he has 4 months left and I feel that he is after me personally.
You see I made plans for my retirement many years ago and when I was planning it 40 years ago I did not take into consideration a Bush administration and this sorry congress, who promised to change things. Man oh man have they changed things in the last two years.
I have downgraded my life style to a motorcycle, and I eat out twice a month instead of twice a day as in the past. I air condition two rooms in my house now. There is no luxury money for a movie, or road trip and an evening in a night club dancing or just having fun well now days that is unheard off.
What happened to my American dream in one word "BUSH". Now I have the right to complain about him because I voted for him twice and I voted for his Daddy twice. Also I am a USAF veteran that gives me the right to complain. I have earned it.
My kids and my grandkids, trying to struggle out a living brought up in a middle class family and told repeatedly to work hard and then play hard remind me of what I thought them, makes me feel like a stupid old man.
But every generation of Americans has told their kids about the great life we lead here.
Being an eternal optimist, I know that America will recover from these disastrous lawyer makers tenure because that is what Americans do.
Recently Gustav and Ike came through my area and we all saw news of injured, sick and hurt people but in America today there is a news story like that in just about every home, stressful things like "God, will I have a job tomorrow. "God, my child is sick and I don't have the money or medical coverage to get treatment." " God, where am I going to get the money for my house payment." "God, help me I have sold everything I own in yard sales and the flea market, and I am broke and need food.
GOD, we Americans cant do anything without you, please bless America again. Therein lies our answer, take it to GOD.
In my opinion, we should impeach Bush and all of Congress and mark their life for good, thereby sending notice to our next leaders that we want our middle class and our America back. I do not think middle class America exist anymore.
May God Bless you and yours,
Billy@gmail.com
www.ourbiz.us

No comments: