Wednesday, September 17, 2008

President Bush

NPR Senior News Analyst Daniel Schorr comments about the legacy of investigations of impropriety from the Bush administration.


..............................................................................................................................


I have voted for George 4 times, and I have been a stanch supporter of both Presidents. However this last year with our current leader makes me ashamed to admit that fact. I have lost so much faith with George W and with this economics situation, I see my nation loosing its leadership ability. I am willing to impeach him right now. In my opinion the rich have such protection and are being rewarded by presidential power. There must have been a conversation like this, "Well good ole boys, I am winding down as president, so us stick it to the USA and get all the money we can in my last year. " " We will be richer and gone to China with Rubels in our pockets, before they figure out what we done to them."
Post your reply by stating your support for whomever you would like to be our next leader. I know "them" politicians are going to have a bad four years. And if you are an ordinary American like I am then I fear we are in for some tough times. We are on collapse coarse with a deep depression

We will recover, that is what we do, we Americans are the greatest people on the planet because we support Israel, as long as we do that GOD Almighty will help us.

God please bless my beloved America again.

Amen

Billy http://www.ourbiz.us/

No comments: