Thursday, September 18, 2008

AIG

I thought that loan from my government was going to just sneak by the people without any discussion. Who authorized it and why? But after thinking about all this a little more. I am beginning to cool off a bit.
1. I am not but if I were a policyholder with AIG, I would be looking for a company to replace it. Did the lawmakers consider this when they made the loan. I think so because that way the loan will become a grant. Good thinking senators.
2. So now the government is getting into the Insurance business. I sure hope so because then it wont brother me so much that they don't do anything
This is the worst administration in my voting history. I am glad that I am an old man because it is going to take decades to get it straightened out.
God Bless
Billy

No comments: