Friday, September 26, 2008

My Constitution


All this government bail out, the bickering of congress, the lack of leadership and guidance. In my opinion law makers are raping my Constitution. I once swore an oath to GOD to protect that instrument.
In my opinion, we need a leader that understands the 2nd amendment and will make a formal objection to our current and incoming leaders and cause preparations. People we are on a collision course with disaster and the reason can be stopped by us "We the People" because the Constitution was written for us, you and I, not Washington. Regardless of what Washington does and regardless of how far they set us back, as long as we exist we will always be Americans and we drown in our own blood before we give up our freedom. Give me liberty or give me death.
Everybody knows we have the right to own guns, but the 2nd amendment does not stop there it is the (why) we have the right to bear arms that really matter. To hell with Wall Street, we need to set our sights on Washington and we need to do it now. I like McCain and I hear every word Obama says, but as soon as either gets to the White House I fear that it is "Buddy can you spare a dime" all over again.
----------------------------------------------
The 2nd Admendment
Second Amendment to the United States Constitution
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Bill of Rights in the National Archives. The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution (Amendment II) is a part of the United States Bill of Rights that protects the pre-existing individual right to possess and carry weapons (i.e. "keep and bear arms") in case of confrontation.[1] Codification of the right to keep and bear arms into the Bill of Rights was influenced by a fear that the federal government would disarm the people in order to impose rule through a standing army or select militia,[2] since history had shown the way tyrants eliminated resistance to suppression of political opponents was to simply take away the people's arms and make it an offense to keep them.

The right to bear arms has recently been an issue which simply means the politicians are just setting us up for the kill. Just like that stimulus check a few months ago, that $300 I got (which went directly to Wall Street some way or another) set me up for this $10,000 dept I will be in when Washington bails out Wall Street. History does repeat itself. Todays news was written along about 1929.
Again I set here doing nothing just like my Grandfather did in the early 30's he was hoeing corn and I am writing a Blog. No one said to my grandfather load up and follow me to Washington. If someone ask me to follow them I wont make the same mistake.
May God Bless

No comments: