Sunday, September 25, 2011

a wonderful life

The last 5 years Molly and I have really had a wonderful life together, she truly has been a wonderful companion, we have worked disasters that happen in our nation such as hurricanes, fires and tornados.
 I worked with the Salvation Army in food service during Katrina, Gustav and Ike. During that stay I met freeloaders and some very pitiful people.
 Recently and in an incident that ended the joy of volunteer work Molly and I were hit by a tornado in Dearing, Ga while riding the motor scooter.
 But I am a very optimistic being and I am working hard to get over the heart condition and the crack in my skull and return to a life style of leisure, harmony, romps with Molly, fishing, biking, eating, sleeping, in other words, doing just what I feel like, any time I feel like doing it and Molly always agrees or decides.

No comments: