Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Freedom

Freedom! You aint free, it is a word passed down by old people like me and your grandparents. I will prove it to you in this post. Before you get in a foreign made car and head to Wal-Mart, stop and think about the last gas you bought, then research where it was imported from. While you are at it search for domestic oil companies. There is plenty of oil made in America. Guess what, if everyone would buy only that domestic oil for one week. DUH! It is dicatorship. Now as you drive to Wal-Mart read the signs along the road, pay attention to what our dictators tell us to do. All those signs we have become so use to, Do this, don't you even think about doing that. How fast do they tell us to go, why do we call them stop lights and stop signs, it is a negative reaction, when giving directions, why don't we say,"travel to the 3rd go light and turn left, or go to the next go sign and turn right. Don't quote me on this but I read that just one traffic light cost $10,000 our leaders put up 10 to 20 at each intersection, why, because we are to stupid to understand the meaning of one red light and he (the dictator) ownes stock in the chinese company that makes the light. We just take it in strides, Daylight saving time, what a crock of nonsense, has to be politics. Who states at what age one can by beer, our dictators don't think you have enough sense to raise your child. Who came up with the retire at age 65, who? Why do we all go to and get off work at the same times. Who thought up the idea of school kids leaving in the dark and why does that make sence. Why do the good political leader get killed, Martin King, Huey Long, John Kennedy? It is the click they would not subscribe to. I fear for President Obama, he has a choice to make, conform to the dictators or...... What a terrible decision he has to make and freedom has nothing to do with his decision. Why are there so many terorist in America---- and we know who they are, Why, Why, Why!! We are in all these wars today because of money it is not about freedom it is about, who is making the dollars off those bombs. Somebody somewhere is making plans for our next war. And we think we will be fighting for freedom. BULLSCHIT! The action we take at the next war will be dictated to us. Guns; America was not invaded by Japan, Germany, Washington DC, Iran, Korea or Russia, because they know Americans have or can get a gun. But our dictators are working on that issue. In this land of milk and honey, I believe that no American should be without an education, a home, an automobile, and a job that pays a decent living wage as well as a computer with high speed internet connection which should unite the people and conquer our government. We Americans have always had slavery, first it was the Irish, next came the Black African, today we have become so modern, we call it minimum wage. Today I will be demonized by the powerful as a dangerous revolutionary, yet revered by the masses as a champion of the common man. I believe that government should protect and uplift its most vulnerable citizens and provide opportunity for everyone, regardless of race or class. Our most cherished government institutions – from social security to veterans benefits, student financial aid and public works. I know that if I keep posting these insults to politicians, I am going to get in trouble, arrested and silenced by being put away. But I am an old American,
I know what freedom is. I have lavished in it all my life, up until the last decade. Most of you cannot understand what I am even talking about. My parents provided my freedom. Just a few examples; at 17 I got caught drunk driving, instead of jail, the cop took me home to my grandpa, wish he had taken me to jail. At 19 got caught fightining chickens, the judge gave me a lecture and sent me home. At 20 jail broke me from bad behaiver, Now days dictators handle everything, parents is just a word. In a nation founded on christian beliefs, has reduced itself to a pegan existenance, did you do this or was it dictated to you. God did not create this country, we the people did. Fate did not dictate our history, we made it. This is not always a pretty story, even while it is often inspiring. It is a story of expansion and exploitation, just as it is a story of growth and dynamism. It is a story that begins with small repressive, intolerant European communities on the edge of what they thought was a hostile and foreboding frontier. It is a story of the conquering of that frontier and the creation of new ones. It is a story of the evolution of a people and the creation of a exceptionally dynamic and individualistic culture. Today, Americans are entering a repressive, intolerant political community on the edge of what I think is a hostile and foreboding political frontier and we shall overcome, restore and rebuild our individual freedom. We will do this as soon as you realize this repression personally. I am dictated a license or a tax for eveything I do, drive, fish, boat, motorcycle, eat, play or go to a movie. Is this freedom? God is still free, but if you are a politician reading this I'll bet you are trying to tax HIM. However consider this; the wealth of some religious organazion. Even our releigion is dictated to a point. Just try to start your own. Americans live in the richest and most powerful country in the history of mankind. This country's reach, power and influence is staggering: American movies, American products and American culture are everywhere. Most Americans take America's power, position and wealth for granted. We enjoy it, we certainly appreciate it. But how often do we ask ourselves: Why did it happen? What is it about the United States or Americans that has made this country so rich and powerful? Why is it that this particular place came to be the most watched, admired, feared and envied country in the world? Americans are independent, creative and materialistic people a product of both the system I helped developed and the land that I now dominate. I am going to rise up against congress. I used that "I" many times, pretend that it is you doing the writing. And that "I" is speaking from your heart. If and I wish he could return, Martin L King. If Martin were alive today, he would be talking about his next dream. Listen! "Now that I have united a peoples, "I have another dream" I will peacefully unite America and with your help we shall overcome and restore our freedom in the halls of congress. We, together, shall rid this great nation from the political corruption. "We together shall......" Oh Martin, how I cry for your leadership. I could sit here and type for the rest of my life about politicians and freedom and never reach a stopping point. Give me liberty or burn me at the stake. So, make a comment, please help me write this book. How does the politician you elected affect your freedom.

No comments: