Monday, September 19, 2011


Life is so fragile,
It is amazing how quickly ones life can be rearranged, up until last July I was living in my camper with Molly (my dog) and we were as free as the birds in the sky roaming from one beautiful campground to another, staying as long as we wanted, visiting all the scenes and local communities then moving to another place of pleasure. We had been doing this since I retired five years ago.
I was really enjoying that life style, seeing nature, meeting other travelers, it was just a permanent R&R trip.
A freak of nature involved me in a fight with a tornado in Dearing Ga (READ) and I lost that battle and I lost my life for a brief period of time but thanks to modern medicine I was brought back to this strange world of chaos and confusion.
I have always thought that my soul is locked into my body and that it is always desperate to escape and return to heaven from whence it came, however I now believe that my soul really loves this earthly dimension and struggles continuously to remain here; “for God so loved the world.” I have always believed and still believe that my soul is my direct connection to God. “Right and wrong – Good and evil.
Well anyway, I was making progress on my recovery from that incident and was on my way to the VA hospital in Asheville NC, a follow up check-up when I passed out on the Interstate and had a wreck and this time I coded for quite some time (heart attack) this time I lost my Molly for 6 days a total of 10 days of not knowing where she was or even if she was alive. Molly is well and unhurt for those of you that know her. My best friend and loyal companion is still with me. She is so much a part of my life. Every since I rescued Molly from the pound she has been able to do as she pleases, unleashed. She really enjoys our National Parks and she has seen many of them in her short life.
Now that our living conditions have changed, she has to be confined in a restricted areas with many rules and regulations to adhere to. But that is another story.
Two very serious accidents in two months leaves me to wonder and ponder on an issue that of as at this time I have been unable to resolve in my mind. Why am I? What questions has God left me with?
God allowed me to die twice lately and yet brought me back to continue with some work that is unfinished.
My big question is, “God, what is it that you want me to do”?
I do struggle with the answer to that, I cannot find the answer in my Bible or in prayer. Perhaps you are standing on the outside looking in see a simple but overlooked solution by me.
Perhaps you can be His messenger and give me the information I so desperately seek.
You can reply here or email me at billyecole@gmail.com
God Bless You and Yours: and may He keep liking you.

No comments: