Monday, October 10, 2011

America?

I ran across this on Face Book and I admit that at first I did chuckle and maybe our political leaders have caused the rest of the world to view us this way, but then I got to thinking. What the hell would the world be like were it not for America.
So, I aint got nothing to do today but play on this computer and I would like to share my opinion on this matter.
..................................................................................................
Here is what I made to answer this graphic image with!
I still think America is number one and that is by GODS Grace.
Thank you Father for letting me be an American.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
The World without America.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Hell yes Americans will do it.


=======================================================
After all Americans have done it before and do it every day!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Americans are doing it right now.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Now I did not mention our friends down under, so if you want to 
get the devil slapped out of you go down there and 
start fucking with them.

This has been a Jim's Gem Production and I like it.
Billy+~*
billyecole@gmail.com





No comments: