Saturday, January 18, 2014

We Need a Leader

 I ask this, you, yes you, could be elected president of the USA, simple because you are an American. Now just imagine being in the white house surrounded by the low life trash we have in gov. I take the blame for this trash. Because I do Vote. What would you do to fight all this corrupt establishment. Well you cant tell me that Obama is not in for one hell of a fight every day. We know that big corporations own America, but if you put all these corps together they would not be as us all put together. The only time Americans band together is when someone attacks us. Then we become savage beast. Gov has always be corrupt, read your history, George, Abe, Harry, it will be 25 more years untill we learn the truth about JFK. What we need is a leader not a politician, well we need two leaders, whether you want to face it or not this nation is divided, not the North and South but the rich and the poor. You middle class, I don't think you exist any more. We have this fantastic tool called Face Book. That could unite the poor. The rich is already united. If you or I were elected leader of the pack and wanted to meet with President Obama he would sit down with us to discuss how he could solve our problems especially if you or I had a few million voters to back us up. Big business would have to listen. Gov can take down big business. Read your history (J.P. Morgan) Vanderbuilt, Carnieg.
Us use F/B and unite, and become powerful, we need to find a leader like MLK a person who can unite and lead. Do you know a leader like this. Is it you, then come forward. Hell if you can't find anyone with the gut to challenge, I WILL DO IT.
Now that you have read my ranting and raving just share it with your friends.
Nothing is going to happen with this note. But this I telll you America is blessed by GOD. And I have been a free American and unless you are over 50 , you do not have a clue what I am talking about. You are a great American and united we can be a great people.
Pass this on or write your own plan and I will follow you.
WE NEED A LEADER,, UNITED WE STAND OR THEY WILL WIPE US OUT!!!

No comments: