Thursday, January 23, 2014

Stray Dogs

The park rangers did their jobs today, with cages, neck loops, chains and food to bribe them with, they carried my dogs away. Some fool brought the dogs (5) and just set them out at the Rocky Branch USACE park that I am now camphosting.
I have been taking care of the dogs for about 3 months and trying to find them a good home without any success. The rangers tried to help and were very patient in the matter. 
You see our government says that dogs are not allowed on public grounds and to some extent I can understand that especially if they are mean dogs. 
This 2,000 acres is closed so in my opinion the dogs were no threat to anyone. 
Everyone was happy but it is the rule.
Pet Finder, poster board, local vets, and others combined could not help me find these dogs a good home.
They are in the dog pound now and if someone does not adopt these fine pets then they will be put to sleep.
What a shame.
Why can we not all share this planet?
I am a firm believer that all things are made by God and for God.
I did the best that I could for the dogs and 
God used me as His servant for a while.
I am not a rich man but I am offering a $5 reward to anyone who will show me the person who set these dogs out at my park. To the person that did it, I promise you that I will get even with you. 
I love all animals and respect their right to survive and I will do my best to protect them.
The bottom line is I did my moral obligation to those dogs and when the trucks drove away with them, they all looked at me with eyes that seemed to say.
But I loved you!

No comments: