Friday, July 30, 2010

Well I think I have laid around enough for this Heart Attack to heal enough to travel so this week has been spent packing the camper and Molly and I have cabin fever so bright and early tomorrow morning we are heading out on a new adventure. Mollies tag is updated and so is my emergency cards. Life is not waiting for us to catch up so off we go. We have no plans just a tank of fuel to start out on. Thinking about West Virginia mountains, after a few days on the Blue Ridge Parkway in Virginia. May end up in New England, who knows, who cares. Lords knows I love this retirement. I hope we meet you along the way, share a smile, maybe a meal over a camp fire with a fresh catch of rainbow trout.
See You there,
Billy and Molly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.