Friday, July 10, 2009

find peace and happiness

There are people who will do anything to find peace and happiness in a world that seems to have gone insane. Nothing seems to make sense to them anymore. Many of the people that are their heroes, and many of the people that they think are at the top, are really searching their hearts for meaning and contentment. They won't find it in popularity. They won't find it in adulation. They won't find it in money. They won't find it in some other philosophy. But, they will find it in Jesus Christ, and so can you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I was of military age and I was once, I would have hanged my head in masculine shame if I would have ever had to admit that my wife was serving my country, much less permit readers digest permission to post it in a national magazine.