Saturday, May 16, 2009

Moving ON

I find it fruitless to blog about the corruption of our elected leaders, fault lies with us the people for condoning it. Some where in our future lies a J. Edgar Hoover or Martin Luther King but that type leadership does not exist in America today. I hope that we produce such a leader in the near future.
I am trying to cram as much of America in me, as I can, while I can. She is such a beautiful place. I have no desire to leave her. She has always given me all I need and more. I have never asked Her for anything. She has given me peace, opportunity, protection, freedom and up till now a government that only saw that the constitution was preserved. However it seems to me that the Constitution is being stripped article by article and only a shell of that precious document remains. The important things like God, guns, speech and choice are only words without meaning.
Men once brought courage to the bargaining table now it seems like pleas for handouts are the form of discussion.
“We the people” is quietly but effectively being replaced by words like, These United States do hereby bequeath to it's citizens.
I invite you to join The Molly Chronicles as we visit our land, its heritage and watch Her future unfold.
I know this God fearing bred nation will produce a leader of the people capable of inventing an attitude adjustment for this political correctness posture American have grown accustom to.
If no one ever pays attention to you on Twitter, you will react. The same is true with our Government. Americans cannot stand to be ignored.
I see the need for a peaceful leadership for the people, one who can motivated our government. I can motivate our government with fear, but that requires volunteer manpower organized, armed with guns, knifes, ax handles, pitchforks and therein lies my problem most Americans don't even know what these tools are used for.

No comments: