Sunday, May 10, 2009

Can I help you?

I am not an expert at everything. But do you need help with things like....
1. Formatting a picture. Things like sizing a picture for twitter that doesn't have the top of your head cut off. Or how to size a background pict. Talking pictures simple things like that. Jpg, gif, pnp, ect I am pretty good with pictures.
2. Recording sound. Voice, music Midi, wav, mp3, Can you not get it to load right, maybe I can help you.
3. Graphics, banners, 3D, buttons, heading, bullets, dividers, I know a little about those task also.
4. Videos, sometimes you just can't get a video to act right, instead of buying expensive software to convert all those different formats. I have purchased a lot of software for these conversions. Maybe I can help you.
5. Tell me a problem you're having and us see if I can help.
6. Do you have problems with passwords (100's of them) there is a simple solution to this. Create one ID and you just need 3 maybe 4 passwords. That will work on any website.
7. Create folder on your desktop, documents, pictures and organize them.
8. Simple ways to use email.

Simple things like the above can cost you a lot of money if you get someone to do it for you, but I just like to help people and I like to do it for free. Things for private non profit making projects is what I am talking about.

It doesn't cost anything to ask me for help.

blog comments powered by Disqus
I have the tools to do just about anything on the web, so if you need help with complicated things then there is a charge for that service

No comments: