Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I will be your leader


Comment | Copy This



Will the 12 thousand people that typed comments meet me in DC. Americans have become tongue waggers. I am a 68 year old doer from the 60's. Where are my hippi people from Wood Stock. Us meet in DC this time! Where and When is all I need to know.
I am recruting
1. Af&AM
2. NAACP
3. KKK
4. AARP
5. NRA
6. All Churches
7. All Unions
8. CEO's
9. All Employees and Unemployes
10. Home owners, renters, homeless, panhandlers, people who give their opinions freely but are to cowardly to stand up for freedom and wave our flag. I will lead you.
11. [SHOUTING] MOST OF ALL SOMEONE WITH THE MONEY AND RESORCES TO SUPPORT ME IN MY EFFORT TO LEAD US AMERICAN PEOPLE TO THE HALLS OF CONGRESS FOR THE PURPOSE OF FIRMLY LETTING THEM KNOW WHO THEY WORK FOR AND WHAT THEIR JOB WILL BE IN THE FUTURE.
billyecole@gmail.com
blog comments powered by Disqus

No comments: