Saturday, January 10, 2009

What my mind can believe in, it can achieve.

I am just lazy enough to come up with some great ideas, or hunches as I call them, some of them are so laid back they are simply outstanding. You see I don’t believe in hard work but I do believe in working smart. And one thing I get a kick out of, is sharing these wild ideas.
First of all there is always a negative response like, “Ah, that has been tried before and it doesn’t work.” Or, “That’s a good idea but I don’t think it will work.” How about this one, “That is the most hair brained thing I ever heard of.” Then someone will always inject a theory as to why it won’t work.” Or the difficulty that would be involved in making it work. So many good theories just go to waste.
It is the why something won’t work, that causes me to make a map or plan around this detour. What my mind can believe in, it can achieve. I love people who have hunches, and especially people who have the balls to try something and actually make it work.


| Copy This

No comments: