Saturday, January 3, 2009

Small Business Notes #1



Your small business needs growth, you need more help, you need more space, you need more of everything. And the one thing you need worst of all is exposure and advertising.
Pricing an ad in the local newspapers will sure cut into your budget, and a local TV ad, well that is just out of the question, money wise.
I have a solution, Co-Op advertising, this is where several businesses get together and buy air time on TV or radio, half page newspaper ads, yes some newspapers will sell me an ad. And never underestimate the power of Google and Yahoo advertising, now couple that with my co-op program and cost sharing and we profit.
Best of all there is no contract to get involved in, get in or out at anytime you want.
We all chip in and pay for it and we use one single website to then direct local shoppers to out website where they can find specials, coupons, and other great buys plus outstanding service from us small business owners.
Right now I am in southern Louisiana so if you live within 100 miles of Baton Rouge drop me an email or call me, I will explain in detail how it all works.
You can find more detailed information and contact information on the website www.ourbiz.us. You know someone who owns a small local business you can do them a favor by sharing this note with them. If you get 10 businesses I will come to a common meeting place and explain it in detail at no cost. 10 businesses should expect to spend $100 per month and the more we get the less we spend. I do all the work and charge a 25% commission. No money is spent until my project is completed and agreed upon by all participants then you pay me and it goes on line. I am finished.
I have over 35,000 references in the southeast.
FAQ
1.I don't have a website.... I will make you one starting at $300 which is more than enough for this project.
2.Is there a guarantee on my returns.....No but I am in this with you so I have a personal interest to make it work.
3.Will I get rich?.....No I don't have a get rich quick scheme.
4.Can I have a smaller ad than someone else.....No all adds are the same size on the front page but all ads must lead to a website, my job is to get people to your website.
5.How do I know this is not a scam.....I take no money until my work is done and approved by all of you. Then one or all of you can go with me to, us say news paper, and transfer the money to them. My 25% comes when it is all done.
6.Can you make me a website for $300?.... More than likely, there is only way to find out.. Decide what you want on your site, then pick up your phone and call me.
I already have a website and it isn't doing anything for me.....Most web masters make something pretty and flashy, search engines don't even see that stuff, yet. So your site is just invisible. NOTE: Open your website in your browser click on view, in the drop down click on source or page source, all those codes are what search engines see and you better have that title right
7.
Underwear – Under wear repair kits
8. 10 meta are good. key words are not really that important any more
9. Google really takes into consideration proper english and grammer.
10. This one is my secret.

Thank you,
Have a good day.
And May God Bless.
Billy

No comments: