Friday, December 23, 2011

Broke

When I say I'm broke, I'm broke! one for all the salesmen in the World ....
 I answered a knock on the door one day, to be confronted by a well-dressed young man

carrying a vacuum cleaner. 'Good morning,' said the young man. 'If I could take a couple

minutes of your time, I would like to demonstrate the very latest in high-powered vacuum

cleaners. ''Go away!'' I said to the fellow. ''I'm broke and haven't got any money!'' and I

proceeded to close the door. Quick as a flash, the young man wedged his foot in the door and

pushed it wide open... ''Don't be too hasty!'' he said. ''Not until you have at least seen my

demonstration.'' And with that, he emptied a bucket of horse shit onto my hallway carpet.Now

if this vacuum cleaner does not remove all traces of this horse shit from your carpet, Sir, I

will personally eat the remainder." I stepped back from him and said, "Well let me get you a

fork, 'cause they cut off my electricity this morning.

1 comment:

Fake Weed said...

http://www.zazzle.com/abovedesign