Friday, September 25, 2009

Free Ware


Look out freeware, I am talking about free stuff like email.
I guess we are all hooked on the web services, but us face it, we have been suckered into this internet with all its free stuff.
Like email, search engines, SMS, and all kinds of commercials.
I think the web will soon go premium, like HBO and encore and so on.
In my opinion, very soon now we will have to pay Google, us say a nickle for them to find us a good restaurant.
Yahoo might charge us 6 cents to get us a movie listing.
AOL, well I don't know what they are doing.
Yellow book, 11 cents for a phone number.
And it will cost us 47 cents to send an email.
You get my drift, these big companies have provided this free stuff about as long as they are going to and I for one will just have to pay it, simply because I cannot do without their services and here is the the one legged man ass kicker. They know it.
And you better believe it. It is coming.
That is progress and capitalization.
So us little people must get the plastic out and start paying for what we are taking for granted up till now.
~Billy

No comments: