Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Crowning of a Queen

Over my years, I have voted for many presidents, and each have proven to be only concerned about politics and their own power and wealth. No president has ever shown a real interest in me or the middle class working person.

 Is it now possible that the Obamas, who seem to be just like me and millions like me, will be able to restore the part of America that makes our dreams come true once again.

Is this a hoax, a lie or just more politicals bullschite. Oh how I want to beleive this is my American dream coming true. How I want to beleive we are back on the road to faith, security, education, that nation that every person in the world wants to live in. A nation with open borders that welcomes all with the promise of freedom and justice for all.

As dreadful as it sounds, freedom is not free the price is blood, from many young soldiers. Many say that Obama is not strong in foreign affairs, then to hell with foreign affairs, make Americans strong again and the Americans will handle the affairs of others that are aggressive toward us.

Obama, do you really have what it takes to convience me to call you "My President." Can you show me that you are "My President". I am the kind of American that will die protecting My President.

No comments: