Friday, November 16, 2012

Recovery

  Well it has been over 6 weeks since the last heart attack and boy am I ever having a rough time getting over this one. My left leg hurt for a month, my head felt like it was jello (brain) I am having a little trouble still. I just have move slow and not jerk my head or I will get dizzy enough to get sick on the stomach. Now I have to live with this COPD, that stuff aint funny at all.
 I am suppose to to be in Helen Ga, helping to run Unicoi Federal Park, I am very disappointed that I could not keep that assignment. But as soon as I am able I am going to Jessup Ga and work with folks at Mossy Oak RV park. I am not able to do my work here at the horse farm any longer, this work is to hard and the hours are quite long. But I will long remember this place it has been wonderful. I have made pets out of the horses and I will miss them too.
Well life is pretty dull right now, but I am responding rather well to my medicine and I am making progress and I cant wait till I get well and get back into the country if there is one thing I do hate it is Raleigh, NC. Everybody is in such hurry. Car horns blow at me a lot because I am a tourist and I am retired too, so I never have the need to get in a hurry. Also I get the finger pretty often but I respond with two of them. I am quite weak still. But life is great.

No comments: