Friday, July 13, 2012

Dead Broke Horse Farm

Dead Broke Horse Farm:: Click here to visit the website.
I began my work here in March with a TO DO list of 25 projects, here it is 5 months later and I have only began to finish my projects.
If you have ever worked on a horse farm then you know what I mean. If you haven't done volunteer work for one then you should try one. Let me say this right from the start, working a horse farm is not for the weak or lazy. I guess that is why I love it here. My day began March 4 at 7am and "well it hasn't ended yet".
Carla, the  owner works more that the rest of us plus all that paper work, business headaches, and of course she does more than her fair share of supporting all the government waste that this president and congress has laid on all small business owners.

This is our Jennifer, trail guide, handy girl, hard worker and just a hell of a nice person. 

Mother Nature and horses put together can play havoc on the earth, trails require constant upkeep.

Hay You! Yes I am talking to you--- Where is my feed?
This one is Miguel our resident "GOFER" during the course of a day you will hear Miguel go for this, Miguel do that, Miguel where are you.
....................................................................
Like every day here, this one has been a long one and I am tired and sleepy so I will quit for now, check back later and meet some more hard working folks 
Have a good night,



No comments: